Buyer’s Guide On How To Purchase A Property in SMDC Requirements
Ready to invest? Great! Let us guide you through the reservation process.
Thank you for your interest to our SMDC property. As real estate professionals, we will see to it that you will get
personalized service you deserve from inquiry until unit turnover. You will also get fast responses to questions you may have.
Below is the step by step guide on how to purchase your SMDC property:
Once we verified the availability of your desired unit and you have decided on the payment term, you may now accomplish the following reservation forms:
- Unit Reservation Form
- Client Registration Form
Send the accomplished forms with your signature through email attachment to email@example.com
Please note that this online processing of documents is for the purpose of reservation only. The Reservation Agreement will be signed by SM Development Corporation (SMDC) as your preliminary contract. This will make the developer keep the condo unit in your name for thirty (30) days while completing your requirements to purchase.
You may now pay the reservation fee thru any of the following modes of payment acceptable to SMDC.
For Philippine-based Buyer/s:
- Cash, Check or Credit card
- All BDO branches (Bills Payment)
- Bills Payment section in all SM Retail Network (The SM Store, SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket and Savemore)
PROOF OF INCOME REQUIREMENTS
- Original Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Payslips (latest 3 months)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Bank Statements (latest 6 months)
- Vouchers latest 6 months (for commission-based employee)
- Job Contract (for OFW only, photocopy)
For Overseas-based Buyer/s:
- BDO Online (Bills Payment)
- BDO Kabayan Bills Bayad PNB Overseas iRemit (Bills Payment)
- Bank Remittance
- BDO Remittance Partner – Online Person to Corporate (selected States only)
- BDO Remit / Remittance Partners
- BDO Phone to Remit (US only)
- BDO Remittance Mail In (US only)
- Wire Transfer
To complete your reservation, the following documents must be submitted within thirty (30) days.
- Duly filled-out and signed SMDC or SM Prime or VLI or 2241 Reservation Forms
- Proof of paid reservation fee (If payment is made through online banking, bills payment or remittance)
- Scanned copy or photocopy of passport or any valid government issued IDs with legible signature (for all names appearing in the Reservation Forms & Contract)
- TIN and/or duly filled-out and signed BIR Form 1904 (for all names appearing in the Reservation Forms & Contract)
- Two (2) original copies of Notarized or Consularized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) (applicable to buyers based abroad)
- Proof of Income (applicable to buyers with balance payable through bank financing)
After paying the reservation fee and submission of complete requirements, SM Development Corporation (SMDC) shall be sending through email your Schedule of Payment (SOP) with due dates and amounts. Prepare to pay your monthly amortizations according to the date and amount of your SOP through post dated checks. After checks have been prepared, submit them to SMDC head office.
Other modes of payment:
- BDO Automatic Debit
- BDO Online Payment
- BDO Bills Payment
- Direct Remittance (BDO Remit Offices and Remittance Centers)
When the full payment has been cleared or bank loan has been released, you will be issued a Notice of Acceptance through email and mail. You will then be endorsed to Buyers Turnover Personnel so you can inspect your unit.